ASPCA Veterinary Technician Internship
Our hospital provides high-quality 24-hour medical care with a nursing staff of fully licensed veterinary technicians. You'll experience small animal medicine, high-volume spay/neuter surgeries, shelter medicine, small to large-scale cruelty cases, and our work providing high-quality veterinary care to households with financial challenges.
We are excited to support and teach you, the next generation of Licensed Veterinary Technicians, to be your very best. You are the future of our profession, and we are here to help you get started on your journey towards a successful career.
“The culture, staff diversity, and helpful culture made everyone feel like they could thrive and contribute.”
The ASPCA Animal Hospital (AAH) is a non-profit animal hospital on the Upper East Side of Manhattan that provides high quality, specialized and general medical care to animals belonging to the public, as well as to shelter animals, and those who have been victims of cruelty.
- Sedated Rads (digital radiographs)
- Dentistry (digital dental radiographs)
- Surgery (Soft tissue and orthopedic) & Recovery
- Animal Recovery Center – learn about working with cruelty cases
- Community Medicine (CM) – report for 2 weeks to learn HQHVSN High Quality High Volume Spay Neuter
We accommodate interns for 6-10 weeks, depending on their school requirements.