The ASPCA Spay/Neuter Mentorship is a strategic training program that provides a skilled and well-organized mentor to help guide other humane organizations in the self-sustaining operation of high-quality spay/neuter clinics.
The program, which is also known as the National Spay/Neuter Response Team (NSNRT), has worked with more than 180 clinics, creating a network of spay/neuter professionals with supportive ties that span the nation.
- View Our Mentored Clinics
- Browse Mentorship Materials
- Read About the Benefits of NSNRT
- Download the syllabus
This mentorship is subsidized, so the only expenses you’ll have are:
- Building purchase/lease funds
- Any necessary building renovations
- Reserve funds for your first year of opening
- Start-up equipment and consumables
- Travel expenses related to your team's visit to Asheville, NC for training
You may also apply for ASPCA grants to help with equipment and travel.
Thank you for your interest! We have temporarily placed this training opportunity on hold, pending a strategic re-evaluation.
You can still access all of our resources and materials here.