Supercharge Equine Adoptions with Innovative Marketing
About this Webinar
Looking for clever ways to promote your available equines? Discover how three different equine organizations have used creative marketing ideas to find more homes for horses.
You’ll hear from:
- Sariah Hopkins of Safe Harbor Equine and Livestock Sanctuary in Cottontown, TN
- Anna Ford of New Vocations Racehorse Adoption Program with locations in KY, OH, NY and PA
- Julie Copper & Torrie Ward of Copper Horse Crusade in Cambridge, OH
By the end of the webinar, participants will:
- Get oodles of new ideas for connecting horses with potential adopters
- Understand how to have foster families promote and facilitate adoptions
- Learn how to better utilize social media to increase adoptions
- Gather tips to create more compelling adoption photos and videos
This webinar is intended for participants of the Help a Horse Contest and anyone else who adopts out equines.
We have lots more on this subject:
Related WebinarsSee All webinars about this
Be notified about our upcoming webinars.
Join the ASPCApro email list for updates about webinars, resources, and more.
Related Tools & TipsSee All
Five Tips for Using Social Media Ads to Promote Adoptable Horses
Utilize paid social ads to reach more adopters and save more equines.
Preparing for Off-site Equine Adoption Events
These quick tips and packing lists will take the stress out of off-site equine adoption events – for you and your horses.
They Did It: Equine Open Admission Shelter
Discover how 2 organizations moved to an open admission model to save equines and support their communities.