How to Place Hard-to-Adopt Equines
About this Webinar
- Maura Davies, VP of Marketing and Communications, SPCA of Texas
- Megan Hall, Equine Specialist, SPCA of Texas
- Dr. Jennifer Williams, President, Bluebonnet Equine Humane Society
Do you take in equines who are challenging to place for adoption? Perhaps they have been victims of neglect or cruelty, are seniors, in need of significant rehabilitation, or have medical problems or social issues. Learn how to find good homes for your “hard to adopt” horses.
Hear from two agencies who have successfully placed harder-to-adopt equines. Specialists from Bluebonnet Equine Humane Society and SPCA of Texas will explain how they:
- Successfully accept, assess, train and make special needs horses adoption-ready
- Promote and match special needs equines with the right family
- Recruit, nurture and maintain fosters and volunteers to assist in placing these special animals
Walk away from this 45-minute webinar with ideas you can implement at your organization.
This webinar is intended for participants of the Help a Horse Contest and anyone else who conducts equine adoptions.
Be notified about our upcoming webinars.
Join the ASPCApro email list for updates about webinars, resources, and more.
Related Tools & TipsSee All
Five Tips for Using Social Media Ads to Promote Adoptable Horses
Utilize paid social ads to reach more adopters and save more equines.
Preparing for Off-site Equine Adoption Events
These quick tips and packing lists will take the stress out of off-site equine adoption events – for you and your horses.
They Did It: Equine Open Admission Shelter
Discover how 2 organizations moved to an open admission model to save equines and support their communities.