Expert Tips for Telling, Pitching & Sharing Your Stories
About this Webinar
Learn how to master media relations, build your social media presence and create professional videos to rock your equine promotions and get your community excited – especially important if you’re participating in this year’s Help a Horse Contest. You’ll get insider tips from ASPCA staff:
- Matt Hampton, Senior Manager, Multimedia Projects
- Maureen Linehan, Senior Manager, Media & Communications
- Carly O’Malley, Manager, Social Media
- Rebecca Goldrick, Director, Media & Communications
ASPCA experts in media relations and video production will show you how to:
- Engage reporters with effective pitches and media relations tools
- Use compelling photos and videos to tell your story
- Choose the best social media platform (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.) to engage with and grow your audience
You’ll walk away from this session with practical ideas and gotta-try-it tips to promote your equines, engage your community and grow your list of supporters through traditional and social media promotions. Bring your questions!
This webinar is especially meant for organizations participating in this year’s Help a Horse Contest, but any organization who promotes (equine) adoptions will benefit.
Related WebinarsSee All webinars about this
Be notified about our upcoming webinars.
Join the ASPCApro email list for updates about webinars, resources, and more.
Related Tools & TipsSee All
Five Tips for Using Social Media Ads to Promote Adoptable Horses
Utilize paid social ads to reach more adopters and save more equines.
Preparing for Off-site Equine Adoption Events
These quick tips and packing lists will take the stress out of off-site equine adoption events – for you and your horses.
They Did It: Equine Open Admission Shelter
Discover how 2 organizations moved to an open admission model to save equines and support their communities.