Pets Alive Spay/Neuter Clinic in Bloomington, Indiana has been a leader in providing non-profit spay/neuter services in South-Central Indiana for over 17 years.
We are seeking a veterinarian who will be a part of a highly specialized and passionate team of technicians. This position will work closely with other veterinarians on staff and be responsibility for sterilization of surgical patients with possible rotation into our wellness clinic. This veterinarian will also contribute to our continual commitment to improve our medical protocol and care for our patients.
Quality patient care is always our biggest priority.
We enjoy four-day work weeks and great benefits in a beautiful part of Indiana. A larger community with a small-town feel, Bloomington offers many amenities, thanks to Indiana University and our beautiful geography.
Pets Alive offers:
- 4 day workweek
- Attractive benefits including:
- Health insurance (medical, dentalk, life and vision)
- Retirement benefits with organization match
- Generous PTO w/ holiday pay
- Paid for memberships, including:
- State licensure,
- DEA licensure
- AVMA membership
- $1,500 annual stipend to cover continuing education
- Liability insurance
- We are a qualifying employer for Public Service Loan Forgiveness
- Signing bonus to qualified candidates (negotiable)
To qualify for this position, candidate should:
- Have Doctorate in Veterinary Medicine from an accredited school. New grads welcome to apply
- Be willing to learn HQHVSN techniques. Pets Alive would provide training. Starting salary will be contingent upon ability to perform spay neuter surgeries at the level needed for HVHQ clinic
- Hold a veterinary license in the state of Indiana or be able to obtain one within 30 days from hire
- Be communicative with clinic staff and willing to participate in team meetings.
- Be willing to follow the established protocol for handling controlled substances and other inventory.
- Be communicative with transport clients and public clients regarding the care of patients.
- Be willing to learn computer applications and software needed to maintain essential client data.
How to Apply
Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org attention: Karla Kamstra