Important - Please read
The job postings provided on this webpage are for informational purposes only, and the American Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals (ASPCA) does not confirm the accuracy or completeness of any job listing or other information submitted by any third party to this site. The ASPCA is not acting as an employment agent by providing this information nor is the ASPCA an employer with respect to any posting unless otherwise specifically stated in the posting. The ASPCA assumes no responsibility, and disclaims all liability for the content, accuracy, completeness, legality, reliability or availability of any job listing. The ASPCA is not responsible for any employment decisions, for whatever reason, made by any employer posting jobs on this webpage other than decisions related to job postings for positions with the ASPCA. Any rights or claims any person may have under any applicable law (e.g., employment, equal employment, antidiscrimination, Fair Credit Reporting Act, etc.) may only be asserted against the employer and not the ASPCA.
- Research and share best practices and trends in social media, web design and content, email marketing and digital advertising.
- Develop audience profiles, perform market segmentation research, and provide competitive analyses to improve marketing outcomes
- Manage and create digital advertising campaigns including strategy, budget, placement, audience, and reporting results
- Manage the social media strategy, content creation, posting schedule, and reporting for platforms such as, but not limited to Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Threads. Ensure content is in alignment with campaigns and other efforts
- Work with team members for content creation and developing integrated, strategic digital advertising plans
- Create and generate metrics and reports for various departments and marketing use
- Assist with writing projects for the website and email
- Gather data and analytics from all organizational websites as needed
- Assist other team members and departments in strategically developing copy for digital ads while following SEO best practices
- Monitor and evaluate departmental/area processes and procedures to maximize efficient uses of resources
- Manage inquiries and messages on League’s social media channels; assist in managing Share Your Story account for social media production
- Utilizes social media platforms to assist with official partnerships with sponsors and influencers as needed
Compensation: Starting at $23.40-$24.86 (starting pay commensurate with market, experience, and equity)
How to Apply
Please click here to apply!