Important - Please read
The job postings provided on this webpage are for informational purposes only, and the American Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals (ASPCA) does not confirm the accuracy or completeness of any job listing or other information submitted by any third party to this site. The ASPCA is not acting as an employment agent by providing this information nor is the ASPCA an employer with respect to any posting unless otherwise specifically stated in the posting. The ASPCA assumes no responsibility, and disclaims all liability for the content, accuracy, completeness, legality, reliability or availability of any job listing. The ASPCA is not responsible for any employment decisions, for whatever reason, made by any employer posting jobs on this webpage other than decisions related to job postings for positions with the ASPCA. Any rights or claims any person may have under any applicable law (e.g., employment, equal employment, antidiscrimination, Fair Credit Reporting Act, etc.) may only be asserted against the employer and not the ASPCA.
- Assist with food preparation, cage wash, and cleaning of non-animal areas.
- Interact with all departments and assist with additional services such as deep cleaning, contagion exposure cleaning, and dish washing.
- Monitor, organize, and maintain food, supplies, and cleanliness of all food prep and storage areas.
- Perform supply inventory and assist with maintenance of equipment.
- Prep and maintain enrichment items.
- Organize and maintain donations as they are received.
- Organize and maintain supply organization and cleanliness of the order receiving area.
- Contribute to and lead initiatives to improve processes and procedures.
Compensation: $20.00 - $20.90 (starting pay commensurate with market, experience, and equity)
How to Apply
Please click here to apply!