Important - Please read
The job postings provided on this webpage are for informational purposes only, and the American Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals (ASPCA) does not confirm the accuracy or completeness of any job listing or other information submitted by any third party to this site. The ASPCA is not acting as an employment agent by providing this information nor is the ASPCA an employer with respect to any posting unless otherwise specifically stated in the posting. The ASPCA assumes no responsibility, and disclaims all liability for the content, accuracy, completeness, legality, reliability or availability of any job listing. The ASPCA is not responsible for any employment decisions, for whatever reason, made by any employer posting jobs on this webpage other than decisions related to job postings for positions with the ASPCA. Any rights or claims any person may have under any applicable law (e.g., employment, equal employment, antidiscrimination, Fair Credit Reporting Act, etc.) may only be asserted against the employer and not the ASPCA.
Let’s talk about what makes this role special!
- Earn a competitive salary in a nonprofit setting: We offer competitive compensation, in a meaningful environment, based on experience, along with full benefits and $2,000 for continuing professional education
- Enjoy a flexible schedule: Our clinic is open four days a week (Monday-Thursday), with the average day going from 7:30AM to 4:30PM.
- Lead meaningful change: Empower your vision for making high-quality vet care more accessible, affordable, and equitable by working with a team of compassionate veterinarians, technicians, clinicians, and team leaders.
- Learn new skills or sharpen existing ones: PCC is a HQHV spay/neuter clinic, and you’ll receive any training you may need; these are surgical skills you’ll carry with you for the rest of your career.
- Perform surgery, administer vaccinations, and offer coaching: Our lead veterinarian works collaboratively with our associate veterinarian and relief veterinarians to determine our weekly surgery/wellness clinic schedule, as well as provides strategic vision and coaching for our medical program
- Practice in our beautiful new clinic: PCC just moved into the Phran Galante Center for Pet Wellness, a 5,400 square foot facility that’s conveniently located to the airport, Donelson, South Nashville, and downtown.
Let’s talk benefits:
- Competitive salary based on experience
- 7 Paid Holidays, plus the week between Christmas and New Year
- 120 Hours of Accrued PTO
- Uniform allowance
- $2,000 continuing education (CE) budget, 5 days of paid leave for CE annually
- Competitive medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
- Licensure reimbursement for DEA, AVAM, and TVMA
- Possible eligibility for Public Service Loan Forgiveness with the potential to eliminate student loans
What are the requirements:
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine degree
- Current TN veterinary license and DEA license (or ability to obtain one)
- APHIS Accreditation (or the ability to obtain)
- Management experience in a clinic, hospital or shelter
- Personal values that align with our core values of Compassion, Quality, Trust, and Community
How to Apply
Please send resume and cover letter to Brandon Dyce at Brandon.D@petcommunitycenter.org