Important - Please read
The job postings provided on this webpage are for informational purposes only, and the American Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals (ASPCA) does not confirm the accuracy or completeness of any job listing or other information submitted by any third party to this site. The ASPCA is not acting as an employment agent by providing this information nor is the ASPCA an employer with respect to any posting unless otherwise specifically stated in the posting. The ASPCA assumes no responsibility, and disclaims all liability for the content, accuracy, completeness, legality, reliability or availability of any job listing. The ASPCA is not responsible for any employment decisions, for whatever reason, made by any employer posting jobs on this webpage other than decisions related to job postings for positions with the ASPCA. Any rights or claims any person may have under any applicable law (e.g., employment, equal employment, antidiscrimination, Fair Credit Reporting Act, etc.) may only be asserted against the employer and not the ASPCA.
- Deliver high-level customer service to the League’s patrons.
- Provide daily animal relinquishment, stray, and evaluation services.
- Provide end-of-life care for animals at their owner’s request.
- Interview patrons to gather information to create animal records in Chameleon database.
- Manage emotionally difficult situations with strong communication skills.
- Provide information about League resources and programs.
- Prepare and reconcile statements of daily financial transactions.
- Safely handle, restrain, and move animals. This includes coordination and movement to address contagion concerns.
- Perform basic behavior and health evaluation to determine path of animal.
- Administer vaccinations and preventative medications.
- Communicate with other departments to coordinate and assist with care of shelter animals.
- Contribute to and lead initiatives to improve processes and procedures.
- Clean and sanitize evaluation and intake areas.
- Perform euthanasia and related tasks.
Compensation: Starting at $20.00-$20.90 per hour +$1 per hour language differential (starting pay commensurate with market, experience, and equity)
How to Apply
Please click here to apply!