Important - Please read
The job postings provided on this webpage are for informational purposes only, and the American Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals (ASPCA) does not confirm the accuracy or completeness of any job listing or other information submitted by any third party to this site. The ASPCA is not acting as an employment agent by providing this information nor is the ASPCA an employer with respect to any posting unless otherwise specifically stated in the posting. The ASPCA assumes no responsibility, and disclaims all liability for the content, accuracy, completeness, legality, reliability or availability of any job listing. The ASPCA is not responsible for any employment decisions, for whatever reason, made by any employer posting jobs on this webpage other than decisions related to job postings for positions with the ASPCA. Any rights or claims any person may have under any applicable law (e.g., employment, equal employment, antidiscrimination, Fair Credit Reporting Act, etc.) may only be asserted against the employer and not the ASPCA.
- Answer patron inquiries and questions regarding animal behavior and provide information resources to address concerns
- Provide individualized hands-on behavioral training for shelter patrons
- Conduct animal behavior assessment, and perform hands-on delivery of animal behavior programs
- Record assessment and program related information and perform data entry to update animal records
- Participate in the implementation of behavior programs, including documentation and program evaluation
- Supports positive reinforcement as the primary training method employed by Dumb Friends League
- Contribute to initiatives to improve processes and procedures
- Perform euthanasia and related tasks
- Schedule and direct department volunteers
How to Apply
Please click here to apply!