Increase Adoptions Through Social & Traditional Media
Use the tools below to master social media and get more dogs noticed and into homes during Find Your Fido!
- View resources and great ideas on the Find Your Fido Pinterest board
- Get 'em in the door with this editable event flyer (doc)
- Like and share the Find Your Fido social media guide (pdf)
- Create social media cover images and more (zip)
- Make sure you're taking great photos
- Send a press release to launch your efforts (doc)
- Get it in print with this quarter-page print ad template (zip)
- Follow these media tips (doc) for getting great press coverage
We have lots more on this subject:
Topics: Adoption & Placement , Promotions & Events
Featured Tools & TipsSee All
Refresh Your Marketing for Long-Term Shelter Animals
Take these steps to review and refresh adoption marketing to find placement for longer-stay shelter animals.
How to Facilitate Dog Adoptions Directly from Foster to Adoptive Homes
Download and customize protocols to help facilitate dog adoptions directly from foster to adoptive homes.
Video Tips for Helping Cats Transition into New Homes
Send these videos to your cat foster families and adopters to teach them how to help make their cat’s transition into their new home as smooth as possible.
Latest NewsSee All
A Pup Named Pumpernickel is ASPCA Spay/Neuter Alliance’s 500,000th Patient
As of October 11, 2022, half a million animals have been spayed and neutered by the ASPCA Spay/Neuter Alliance (ASNA). The landmark patient was a puppy named Pumpernickel.