Foster Pet Social Media Graphics
Social media is the perfect way to advertise foster pets, and we’ve got graphics for shelters and foster families to use in both English and Spanish!
To add one of the overlays to a photo of an adoptable dog, use a simple editing tool like canva.com or photogrid.
- Select an image of a dog available for adoption from a foster home, your shelter, or rescue.
- Upload one of the overlays and apply over the image.
- Share on social media
For shelters to promote dogs in foster homes:
- Overlay in English-Square version (.png)
- Overlay in Spanish Square version (.png)
- Overlay in English-Story/Vertical version (.png)
- Overlay in Spanish Story/Vertical version (.png)
For foster families to promote their own foster dogs:
We have lots more on this subject:
Topics: Adoption & Placement , Foster Care , Promotions & Events
Type: Tools & Job Aids
Featured Tools & TipsSee All
Tools & Job Aids
Adoption Promotions for Harder-to-Place Dogs and Cats
Download our easy-to-use promotion guide and help senior pets, special needs, and long-stay animals find loving homes.
Latest NewsSee All
A Pup Named Pumpernickel is ASPCA Spay/Neuter Alliance’s 500,000th Patient
As of October 11, 2022, half a million animals have been spayed and neutered by the ASPCA Spay/Neuter Alliance (ASNA). The landmark patient was a puppy named Pumpernickel.