The Toxins Pets Most Often Ingest
They lurk in unexpected places – at least unexpected to many pet owners – and finding out what toxin was ingested and then deciding the best steps to take can be a daunting task.
To help you know what to look for and what to do when you find it, we’ve compiled information on the types of calls received by the ASPCA Animal Poison Control Center, some handy posters to share and more.
Bonus! Enroll in the RACE-approved APCC Toxicology online course program which includes the course Imminent Death Toxins about the 14 worst potential toxins.
- The top 10 Toxins of 2017
- The Top 10 Toxins of 2016
- The Top 10 Toxins of 2015
- Top Toxin Calls State by State
- Top 5 Exposures on Super Bowl Sunday
- The Top Easter Toxins
- The Top 5 Holiday Toxins
- The Two Most Common St. Patrick's Day Toxins
- The Top 4 Pet Toxicities of July 4
- Most Common Causes of Toxin Seizures in Dogs
- Top Toxic Cause of Megaesophagus in Dogs
- Top Toxic Causes of Pancreatitis
- Most Common Causes of Toxin Seizures in Cats
- Top 5 Halloween Safety Tips for Pets and Vets