Featuring twelve free workshops in two tracks—medical and operations—the ASPCA® Cornell Maddie’s® Shelter Medicine courses are a unique educational opportunity for veterinarians and other animal welfare professionals to learn from our field of highly regarded speakers.
You'll be asked to create a single account within our learning platform to access all sessions.
These courses are approved for RACE credits.
- The Center Must Hold: Organizational Culture in Crisis
- The Grantor Response: How COVID-19 Has Changed the Funding Landscape
- Shelter Response to COVID-19
- Caring this Much is Exhausting! The Emotional Challenges of Working in an Animal Shelter or Rescue Environment
- High-Quality High Volume Spay Neuter (HQHVSN) in the Pandemic Time and Beyond
- Technology for Enrichment and Using Technology to Eliminate Annoying Questions and Get Things Done
- We Built This Clinic on Low Stress and Flow
- Epidemiological Modeling of COVID-19
- Community Engagement and Adapting to the Time of COVID-19
- Change is Hard: Companion Animal Behavior & COVID-19
- Pain Management When Your Options are Limited
- Coronaviruses in Animals
*This program has been approved for 10 hours of continuing education credit in jurisdictions that recognize RACE approval.
All courses have been submitted for pre-approval for Certified Animal Welfare Administrator continuing education credits by The Association for Animal Welfare Advancement.