Learn directly from experts inside social media powerhouses Facebook and The Dodo how to best use their platforms to increase adoptions. They'll talk about basic best practices for posting plus you'll get info on Facebook advertising and options available to non-profit organizations.
This webinar covers:
• How Giving Tuesday has grown on FB over the years
• Successful partner examples, including ASPCA
• Existing set of tools and exclusive new tools
• Best practices for raising funds
• How to get more information
• Part 1: FB 101 for animal content and how to create engaging adoption posts
• Part 2: Donate Button for publishers
• Part 3: Project Home style guide
About the Presenters
Strategic Partner Manager for North American Nonprofits, Facebook
Over the course of her last eight years at Facebook, Kendra Sinclair has sought teams and products that bring people real delight and value, starting with media products for public figures and media companies. Over the last three years, Kendra has taken this passion for empowering meaningful content to the world of Social Good at Facebook, where she leads nonprofit partnerships for North America. Ms. Sinclair is beyond thrilled to be able to help nonprofits bring their causes to life for an audience of 2 billion people.
Social Media Specialist, The Dodo
Genevieve Timmins manages Facebook content and strategy at The Dodo. After receiving a BA in French and English from NYU, Genevieve lived and worked in Paris for four years. Prior to joining The Dodo, Genevieve worked in Digital Marketing for the French Consulate, then as a French/English content manager in an advertising agency.