Social Media 201: Inspiring Fans to Take Action
About this Webinar
This webinar will help you convert your social media followers into champions for your agency. From sharing content to fundraising and disaster relief, you’ll learn how to make your virtual fans real-life heroes. You can listen to this webinar at your convenience, any time 24/7.
Panel Presentation by:
- Abigail Monico Digital Communications Specialist, SPCA of Texas
- Amy Shrodes, Director of Marketing & Development, Central Oklahoma Humane Society
- Melissa Megginson, Marketing Director, Tailwind App
By the end of this webinar, you can develop an understanding about:
- Engaging Facebook fans with peer-to-peer crowdfunding
- Leveraging social media channels during disaster relief efforts
- Creating advanced social media strategies for instantaneous impact
- Using Pinterest
This webinar is useful for staff or volunteers who handle your social media channels.
Related WebinarsSee All webinars about this
Be notified about our upcoming webinars.
Join the ASPCApro email list for updates about webinars, resources, and more.
Related Tools & TipsSee All
Tips to Showcase Your Volunteer Appreciation
Get inspired from these easy & accessible ways to show your volunteers the appreciation they so deserve.
Operate within Shelter Capacity to Improve Outcomes
Learn to operate strategically within your shelter's true capacity for care for lower burnout and overall improved outcomes for vulnerable animals.
They Did It: Hired a Social Worker for Their Animal Shelter
Gateway Pet Guardians hired a Community Support Manager to support the people and pets in their community