We offer goal-oriented training for surgical teams who are currently working in a mid- to high-volume spay/neuter environment.
This program is designed for those who are looking to polish their skills, increase surgical capacity and/or experience a valuable team-building week (Monday through Thursday, year-round).
This program is approved by the AAVSB RACE and NYSED to offer a total of 25.5 Continuing Education Credits for veterinarians and veterinary technicians.
Apply for the Program
2. Confirm Training Dates: You will be sent an invoice with your training fees and information on your training.
3. Make a Payment: Once your invoice has been received, please make payment within five business days. Please note that if you have to cancel your training, we will not be able to refund your payment, though we may be able to reschedule you if enough notice is given.
4. Submit Required Documentation: Once dates are confirmed, please submit a signed copy of the Memorandum of Understanding.
5. Apply for Temporary NC State License: Two months prior to your scheduled training, you will be sent the name and details of your instructor. With this information, if not licensed in North Carolina, veterinarians then apply for the North Carolina Veterinary Medical Board (NCVMB) 60-day temporary permit.
The application requires:
- Creating a registration login on the NCVMB website;
- A credit card, check, or e-check payment of $150;
- A transcript from college/school of veterinary medicine;
- License verification from state where currently licensed;
- A copy of your social security card.
Once our instructor receives the request through this system, and approves your application, the NCVMB will send us your permit. You will also receive an email confirmation that your permit has been approved.
6. Prepare for Training: