Our seminars provide a fun and engaging environment where you can develop your leadership skills, explore social change strategies, innovate solutions for building clinic capacity and capability, and more! Learn more here or take a look below at our upcoming seminars.
For details, or to register, click on the seminar title.
- February 24-26: Courageous Leadership: Managing Change & Making a Difference
- March 21-22: Beyond Spay/Neuter: Why You Need a Low-Cost Healthy Pet Clinic & How to Build It
- March 25-26: Great Culture, Great Results: Building & Sustaining Healthy Organizations from the Inside Out
- May 16-17: So , You’re a Manager Now: Tools to Become a Better Supervisor
- May 30-31: Turn Up the Volume: Safely Increasing Clinic Efficiency & Capacity
- June 20-21: Next Generation Leadership: Creating & Holding Space for Success
- June 23-25: Big Impact: Design Thinking for Social Change Makers