Meow For Now National Kitten Foster Campaign
2019 Meow For Now campaign is on! Participants, don't miss joining the Meow For Now Facebook group and watch your inbox for important announcements, tools, training and information. Campaign ends June 30.
- The shelter map is live! We're sending potential foster families your way.
- Informative, shareable graphics give your foster families the kitten care information they need at a glance.
- Customize and hang this flyer to let your community know you've got kittens who need them
- This chart zeroes in on teeth for age guidelines and developmental milestones to help you choose the right vaccination protocol.
- Male or female? This chart zooms in on genitalia, which can be tricky to spot and differentiate in very young cats.
- This chart includes the latest info on timing, administration and route of vaccines so you can get your shelter kitties off to a healthy start.
- Online orientation saves time for staff and opens the door to foster parents whose schedules don’t allow for in-person training.
- An on-deck system can get kittens into foster homes fast by letting you know in real time which families are ready and waiting.