Join #AdoptAFosterDog and Celebrate Adopt a Shelter Dog Month with the ASPCA
We’ve learned from COVID-19 that communities are eager to step up and foster pets for their local shelters and rescues. That’s why the ASPCA® created the #AdoptAFosterDog campaign, which runs from October 1-October 31, 2020.
Join the Campaign by September 30!
We’ll deliver to your inbox everything you need to help expand your foster program to train foster families on marketing and even adopting out their foster dogs directly to adopters. That could mean foster dogs move right into their permanent homes, without returning to your shelter, freeing up your time and resources for the animals who need you most!
Participants will receive:
- Curated resources and training on how to help implement a successful program during COVID, including an exclusive video on how to make foster dogs Zoom-ready
- Two digital toolkits (one for you and one to share with foster families to help them successfully place their foster pet)
- Potential national exposure for your foster dogs when you use hashtag #AdoptAFosterDog, including exposure with @DogsOfInstagram and @ShelterPetProject with a combined reach of over 5 million followers
- Six-month 50% discount on Doobert.com’s Elite or Pro Plans (an online platform to help connect you with volunteers for transport and fostering)*
- Access to our private Dog Resources for Shelters and Rescues Facebook Group
*This discount is offered as a courtesy by Doobert. The ASPCA doesn’t endorse any products or services, and we are not affiliated, directly or indirectly with Doobert.