ASPCA® Cornell Maddie’s® Shelter Medicine Conference
The 2020 conference took place on July 11 and 12. Thank you for your participation!
Featuring twelve free workshops in two tracks—medical and operations—the ASPCA® Cornell Maddie’s® Shelter Medicine Conference is a unique educational opportunity for veterinarians and other animal welfare professionals to learn from our field of highly regarded speakers.
Benefits of attending:
- Quick, easy, and free registration
- An entirely virtual format, allowing more team members to attend from the comfort of their own homes—no stressful, long travel required!
- The opportunity to learn from experts in their fields
- Critical workshops geared towards COVID-19 response
- Continuing education credits*
*This program has been approved for 10 hours of continuing education credit in jurisdictions that recognize RACE approval.
All courses have been submitted for pre-approval for Certified Animal Welfare Administrator continuing education credits by The Association for Animal Welfare Advancement.
Need help? Email us.