The #AdoptAFosterDog Campaign: Adopt a Shelter Dog Month with the ASPCA®
We’ve learned from COVID-19 that communities are eager to step up and foster pets for their local shelters and rescues. That’s why the ASPCA® created the #AdoptAFosterDog campaign, which runs from October 1-October 31, 2020.
Registration is Now Closed.
Keep an eye on the campaign to find out how participants across the country and beyond will elevate and expand their dog adoption programs with our support and their tireless dedication to saving lives.
Participants will receive:
- Curated resources and training on how to help implement a successful program during COVID, including an exclusive video on how to make foster dogs Zoom-ready
- Two digital toolkits (one for you and one to share with foster families to help them successfully place their foster pet)
- Potential national exposure for your foster dogs when you use hashtag #AdoptAFosterDog, including exposure with @DogsOfInstagram and @ShelterPetProject with a combined reach of over 5 million followers
- Six-month 50% discount on Doobert.com’s Elite or Pro Plans (an online platform to help connect you with volunteers for transport and fostering)*
One lucky #AdoptAFosterDog participant will receive a FREE Marketing Makeover valued at $10k from Greater Good Charities! The makeover may include staff training, campaign design, social media or website design, graphic development, or other marketing services determined by the Greater Good Charities makeover team. (To qualify, you must register for the #AdoptAFosterDog campaign and complete an application that will be emailed separately.)
- Access to our private Dog Resources for Shelters and Rescues Facebook Group
*This discount is offered as a courtesy by Doobert. The ASPCA doesn’t endorse any products or services, and we are not affiliated, directly or indirectly with Doobert.