The Animal Rescue League (ARL) of Boston is seeking a Full-Time Veterinary Technician to join our Community and Shelter Medicine Spay Waggin’ team. ARL is a fast-paced animal welfare organization that provides medical and surgical care to animals in our three Animal Care and Adoption Facilities (Boston, Dedham, and Brewster) as well as animals and their families in the communities in which they live.
The Spay Waggin’ is a mobile veterinary surgical unit that provides low cost spay/neuter services to animals in Southeastern Massachusetts and Cape Cod.
A high level of professionalism and strong customer service skills are mandatory for this position. Working with the public, volunteers and veterinary staff in a small environment makes strong interpersonal skills and a willingness to be a team player, absolute requirements. This position has to maintain flexibility in duties and responsibilities to best fit the changing needs of the Community and Shelter Medicine department and the mission of the Animal Rescue League of Boston.
This position is based out of our Carver, MA location.
In addition to our standard benefits package that we offer to our full-time employees, we also offer:
• Set 4-day work week
• Paid Time Off: Vacation, Sick & Personal
• Health, Dental, and Vision
• 11 company paid holidays
• Retirement Plan (403b) with employer matching programs
• Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
• Generous pet care reimbursement and discounts
• Paid CE with time off for CE courses
• Paid association memberships
• Paid license fees and renewals
• Working for a 501(c)(3) organization may help you qualify for the Public Service Loan Forgiveness Program
We are excited to add a positive team player who values exceptional medical standards of care.
To apply & view full job description: please go to our website at https://www.arlboston.org/careers/