Job Summary / Responsibilities and Duties
- Provide quality care in a supportive work environment
- Provide exceptional client service
- Perform surgeries as needed. These include but are not limited to surgical sterilization (including pediatric), dentistry, and soft tissue.
- Perform physical examinations, provide treatments, recommend diagnostics and oversee humane euthanasia as required.
- Communicate with others effectively on wellness, medical and surgical cases.
- Work with Practice Manager in developing/reviewing protocols and procedures of clinic
- Work in conjunction with relief veterinarians at the practice on a daily basis
- Serve as ambassador between GCHS, customers, and the veterinary community
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine Degree or equivalent
- License to practice Veterinary Medicine in Florida
- Ability to handle complex and/or emotional situations with a diverse clientele
- Ability to work efficiently with wellness, medicine, and surgery
- Two year small animal surgical experience as a veterinarian (some exceptions may be made based on internship experience
As an employer of choice, we will provide you:
- Competitive Salary
- Medical/Dental/Vision/Life and Afflac
- Paid Time Off
- Licensing Fees & Professional Dues
- Personal Pet Discounts
Our clinic currently has four exam rooms, a surgery suite and dental suite, digital x-ray, in-house pharmacy and Abaxis lab machines. The software we are using is a cloud-based system called eVet. We will be expanding our facilities in the near future. We have a great staff in place that lets you concentrate on the medicine and care of your patients.
How to Apply
If you are interested in pursuing this exciting career opportunity, please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org