Our clinic is open Monday - Thursday, no weekends or holidays - With 30-35 patients scheduled per DVM. The clinic works closely with a charitable board that owns and maintains the facility, and also fundraises for the clinic.
This position requires experience in high volume spay/neuter. There is an experienced Hospital Administrator that will manage the day to day tasks, scheduling patients, working with assistance programs, staff scheduling, staff supervision, ordering, etc. There is also trained staff in place to assist with all aspects of patient care.
Our clinic works closely with NCSU-CVM with their externship program. Our veterinarians supervise students that are scheduled, while they are participating in our daily routine.
- Perform 35 spay and neuter surgeries per day
- Perform pre and post-operative examinations on all patients
- Perform post-operative rechecks
- Provide strong and compassionate leadership
- Must be a licensed veterinarian in the state of North Carolina
- Able to skillfully perform multiple surgeries in a fast-paced environment
Sandhills SNVC is located in Moore County, NC. It is an hour from Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill and RDU airport. It is located within 10 minutes of Pinehurst/Southern Pines.
How to Apply
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org