We are seeking a veterinarian for our nonprofit spay/neuter clinic. We are looking for either part time or full time. Must be able to perform 20-25 surgeries/day in a 6-7 hour time frame & must be licensed in the State of Florida. Our focus is on patient care while helping to end animal over population & unnecessary euthanasia in pets. Competitive pay, (negotiable).
1. Examine animals pre-op to determine their ability to withstand surgery.
2. Perform surgical sterilizations.
3. Examine animals post-op as necessary to ensure appropriate healing.
4. Inoculate animals and provide recommendations for follow up care.
5. Supervise post-op rechecks and order of medical treatments as necessary to ensure complete surgical recovery.
How to Apply