SPAY/NEUTER VETERINARIAN WANTED FOR HQHVSN CLINIC
We are open four days per week, generally Monday-Thursday. The first week of the month is Wednesday-Saturday, creating a 5-day break at the end of each month and three-day weekends. The third Saturday of each month is also a working day and additional hourly compensation is applied.
A Day in the Life:
- Pre-surgical physical examinations of pets and administering pre-surgical drugs (canine)
- High-quality, high-volume spay/neuter surgery of up to 35 dogs and cats
- Out-patient services such as sick visits (no dental, x-rays, orthopedics, or surgery besides spay/neuter) such as URI, skin allergies, etc.
- Accurate and continuous record-keeping
- You set the pace, leave when you are finished
What We Can Offer:
- Salary of $75,000/year to $130,000/year
- $3,000 sign-on bonus
- Paid health insurance
- Paid dental and vision insurance
- Paid CE up to $1,500
- Paid licensing
- Student loan forgiveness
- Two weeks paid vacation
- Five-day break each month
- Intrinsic value beyond measure
- Supportive and experienced support staff
New graduates welcome to apply!
How to Apply