Join the non-profit sector and make an impact!
We are an ASPCA-affiliated clinic and follow the highest standards of care for high-volume spay and neuter. We are seeking to add a second veterinarian 1-16 days per month in order to meet the demand for affordable spay and neuter.
Our schedule is outstanding, with three-day weekends and a five-day break at the end of each month. No emergencies, no-on call - ever.
A Day in the Life:
- Pre-surgical physical examinations and administering pre-surgical drugs
- Spay/Neuter up to 35 dogs and cats
- Out-patient services such as sick visits (optional)
- Accurate and continuous record keeping
- Clear and concise communications with clients (surgical and wellness)
What We Can Offer:
- Comparable base salary, annual raises
- Paid health insurance
- Paid dental and vision insurance
- Paid CE up to $1,500
- Paid licensing
- Student loan forgiveness after 10 years of service
- Two weeks paid vacation
- Longevity bonus
How to Apply
Please email Amber@FixEmClinic.org with a resume or any questions! We look forward to hearing from you.