· Ensure overall health, treatment and diagnosis of animals during intake screening in accordance with policy
· Perform surgical functions.
- Surgeries are primarily a high volume of spay and neuter surgeries, including pediatric patients.
- Perform necessary surgeries and medical treatments in accordance with accepted professional standards.
· Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
· Ability to make consistent and sound decisions regarding an animal’s health
· Prescribe and administer medications and vaccines as appropriate.
· Maintain compliance with POA SPAY! policies and procedures.
· Have a current veterinary license in the state of Connecticut.
· Will be required to stand for extended periods of time.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $70.00 per hour
How to Apply
Please email: email@example.com