For nearly 20 years, SAFE Care Spay/Neuter Clinic has been part of the solution to the problem of animal suffering and overpopulation. With over 32,000 cats and dogs altered, we have reached over ¼ of the counties in North Carolina and impacted so many lives with our work.
We’re located in Raleigh, NC; consistently ranked in the Top 10 Best Places to Work (Business Insider) and Live (US News and World Report). With its diverse selection of restaurants, cultural activities, and educational opportunities, Raleigh (and the Research Triangle area in general) is an amazing place to start a new career!
- Handle, sedate, and monitor surgical feline patients.
- Document patient medical and behavioral issues.
- Assist with paperwork and charts for patients.
- Perform surgical intake.
- Observe all surgical protocols to prevent infection and increase successful patient outcomes.
- Participate in meetings and medical rounds.
- Assist with shelter intake.
- Other duties as assigned.
Skills and Qualifications
- Three to five years as a private practice or S/N RVT.
- Certified Rabies Vaccinator.
- Proficiency in, or willingness to learn, safe cat handling techniques.
- Familiarity with shelter and veterinary clinic software such as Shelter Manager and ClinicHQ.
- Adherence to the mission and core values of SAFE Haven for Cats.
How to Apply
Send your resume/CV to email@example.com