Want to work where you can use all those skills you worked so hard to learn? Look no further! We are looking to add to our team and welcome in a new RVT. Our busy service allows for our techs to be very involved in patient care.
We need someone with a keen interest in surgery to develop our orthopedic and general surgery offerings further. Shelter Outreach Services of Ohio is a non-profit veterinary clinic that provides veterinary care to animal rescue groups, shelters, and the low-income public in need of assistance. We strive to provide high-quality surgical care at an affordable cost and find great reward in helping those people and animals in the community who need it most. We value our staff and offer competitive pay ($17-$19/hr based on experience) and benefits.
We need you to bring at least 2 years of surgery experience, and we will help you reach your potential! This position organizes and maintains an orthopedic case schedule, communicates with clients, preps patients and instruments for surgery, assists in surgery and radiology, orders surgical supplies, helps keep equipment running, and periodically trains vet students and assistants. Full-time applicants will be responsible for assisting in our high volume spay/neuter program as caseload allows. Work will be at our main clinic on 3500 E Livingston Ave and our clinic at the Franklin County Dog Shelter.
- Current RVT license
- 2 years’ experience with surgery and patient monitoring, orthopedic experience is a plus!
- A positive attitude, organized and accountable
- Experience with radiology
- Ability to work well with a team
- Comfortable using different computer programs
- Able to lift 50 lb
- 1 week paid vacation per year for the first two years of employment, two weeks of paid vacation per year after the first two years of employment
- Health and Dental Insurance
- 401(k) with matching
- Employee Discounts
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $17.00 - $19.00 per hour
How to Apply
Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org