· Ensure overall health, treatment and diagnosis of animals during intake screening in accordance with policy
· Ability to perform on average, 25-30 spay/neuter surgeries per day
- Surgeries are primarily a high volume of spay and neuter surgeries, including pediatric patients.
- Perform necessary surgeries and medical treatments in accordance with accepted professional standards.
· Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
· Ability to make consistent and sound decisions regarding an animal’s health
· Prescribe and administer medications and vaccines as appropriate.
· Maintain compliance with POA SPAY! policies and procedures.
· Must have a current veterinary license in the state of Connecticut or ability to obtain one.
-Must have a DEA license within the state of Connecticut or ability to obtain one.
· Competitive pay
· Convenient schedule:
- No evenings
- No weekends
- No Holidays
- No emergency call-ins
· Benefits for part-time eligible employment include:
- Paid Holidays
- Health Insurance
- Paid CT Veterinary/DEA Licenses
How to Apply
Please email Resume/CV to firstname.lastname@example.org