Ideal candidate will be a confident, caring veterinarian with a great bedside manner experienced in high volume, high quality spay and neuter surgeries along with other surgical and diagnostic skills. We are presently a two-doctor Animal Clinic with an adjacent feline adoption center providing general medicine as well as soft tissue and orthopedic surgery. We have a full laboratory and can perform in-house bloodwork, urinalysis, integrated digital radiography on site.
Excellent patient care and customer service is our top priority for our large, established client base with a deep-rooted commitment to the community and their cats. Respect for each other, teamwork and communication are a MUST and you will have the good fortune of working with others equally passionate about our mission.
For full-time, we offer competitive pay, benefits, and professional development. Salary range $95,000 – $110,000+ commensurate with background and experience.
- Competitive salary with bonus opportunity
- Paid Time Off
- Reimbursement for CE, licenses, dues, and conference expenses
- Professional Liability and Veterinary License Insurance
- Professional Development Opportunities
- Full-time Employment qualifies for the Federal Public Service Loan Forgiveness Program
- Live the Sunshine State lifestyle year-round with NO STATE INCOME TAX
- Ability to work with people who care and REALLY make a difference in the community
- License to practice veterinary medicine in Florida, or ability to become licensed
- Current DEA License, or ability to obtain
How to Apply
For more information or to send a resume please contact Kelly Newhouse at
cell: 305-206-5506 or firstname.lastname@example.org.