Important - Please read
The job postings provided on this webpage are for informational purposes only, and the American Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals (ASPCA) does not confirm the accuracy or completeness of any job listing or other information submitted by any third party to this site. The ASPCA is not acting as an employment agent by providing this information nor is the ASPCA an employer with respect to any posting unless otherwise specifically stated in the posting. The ASPCA assumes no responsibility, and disclaims all liability for the content, accuracy, completeness, legality, reliability or availability of any job listing. The ASPCA is not responsible for any employment decisions, for whatever reason, made by any employer posting jobs on this webpage other than decisions related to job postings for positions with the ASPCA. Any rights or claims any person may have under any applicable law (e.g., employment, equal employment, antidiscrimination, Fair Credit Reporting Act, etc.) may only be asserted against the employer and not the ASPCA.
Skills and Experience
- This is a leadership position requiring 1-2 years’ experience in animal welfare.
- Vet tech experience is preferred; ability to administer medicine is required. Dog training experience is a plus
- Seeking candidates with experience in personnel management, staff development and strong interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential situations.
- The ideal person for this job is a team player, effective communicator, professional, takes initiative and uses tact and diplomacy.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects in various stages of development, each with a unique timeline.
- Work requires continual attention to detail
- Ability to facilitate group processes as well as develop and influence others.
- Willing to work on weekends/holidays/varying shift times.
- Ability to professionally advocate FCDRT’s position on issues.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office including Excel and Powerpoint and the ability to learn Pet Portal, Petpoint and Salsa software.
- Valid Driver’s License with access to transportation to travel on organization business and clean driving record
How to Apply
Please send resume and salary requirements to email@example.com