Are you passionate about helping animals and their people!? Are you looking to bring your expertise, positivity, and humor to an organization that prides itself on its care for animals, community, and employees!? If you answered yes, we are looking for you, too!
The Humane Society of Charlotte Spay/Neuter and Wellness Clinic has been in operation for over 40 years and was the very first low-cost spay/neuter clinic in the Southeast US. We offer not only high-quality, low-priced spay and neuter surgeries, but also the highest quality wellness and preventative care for our clients. We are located in the heart of Charlotte in our brand-new state-of-the-art building with modern facilities that allow us to offer more comprehensive services to our community.
This position plays an integral role in the well-being of our community's companion animals. This role will manage our medical staff and be the key driving force in delivering productivity and customer success. The Practice Manager directs clinic day-to-day operations, manages and offers insight into available resources, and ensures financial goals are attained through daily practice and innovative ideas. The Practice Manager will be the leader in instilling our responsibility to the community, to provide affordable and attainable veterinary services for the pets of people who may be facing significant barriers to accessible care. The ideal candidate will lead a positive, productive, professional, goal-oriented work culture with employees committed to top-notch patient and client care. Some of the key job duties include:
- Managing clinic services staff and schedules.
- Managing Surgery schedules.
- Oversees billing, deposits, and accounts receivable working in cooperation with the Finance Department.
- Manages clinic record-keeping systems.
- Carries out departmental Human Resource duties to include hiring, on-boarding, training, and performance management.
- Prepares an annual department budget; evaluating inventory/expenditures; analyzing variances and initiating corrective actions when necessary.
2-5 years of high-volume spay/neuter clinic or veterinary office management experience preferred.
The Benefits & Perks
Not only do we offer a very competitive benefits package including:
- 401(k) & Match
- Medical, Dental, & Vison Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Parental Leave
- Family Bereavement Leave
- Professional Development Assistance
- Referral Program
- Floating Holiday & Birthday PTO
- Employee Assistance Program
We also offer perks for you and your pet, such as:
- Adoption Discounts
- Pet Food Discounts
- Pet Wellness Medical Care Discounts
- Dog Training Class Discounts
- Pet Bereavement Leave
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50,000.00 - $52,000.00 per year
How to Apply
Come join our team of amazing professionals that are truly proud to be making a difference in the lives of animals and families in our community. Visit our website, www.humanecharlotte.org/careers, for a detailed job description as well as additional information on our organization and clinic.
Apply directly at: https://www.ondemandassessment.com/link/index/JB-81B4W8YP7?u=1127197
We look forward to hearing from you!