Registration is now closed for the 2018 Find Your Fido Campaign! We can't wait to see how many more dogs are adopted out through October and beyond.
Missed this year? Here's a look at what registrants signed up for:
- National online exposure via the ASPCA’s website and media partners
- Exclusive webinars presented by Facebook and The Dodo
- Online tutorials for mastering Instagram and other social platforms
- Customizable digital and print graphics
- Tried-and-true community programs that get your pups in the public eye
By your use of any Find Your Fido materials, you acknowledge that the ASPCA grants to you a limited, non-exclusive, non-sublicensable, and non-transferable right to display and distribute copyrighted materials provided to you by the ASPCA and/or the Find Your Fido materials made available to you for reproduction solely as part of your participation in the Find Your Fido campaign (collectively, the “ASPCA Promotional Materials”). You understand that you may NOT use ASPCA Promotional Materials to create derivative works. The ASPCA may revoke this grant of right and refuse to allow you to use the ASPCA’s intellectual property and/or ASPCA Promotional Materials at any time in its sole discretion, and you acquire no ownership rights in any ASPCA intellectual property or ASPCA Promotional Materials by your use thereof. The ASPCA is the sole owner of all right, title and interest in and to its intellectual property and ASPCA Promotional Materials.