The ASPCA Meow For Now kitten foster campaign is an exciting new collaboration that connects shelters and community volunteers all over the country.
Over 500 shelters have signed on to participate in our new program for tips, tactics and support in getting more kittens into foster homes, engaging communities and easing the burden on shelters (especially during kitten season!)
Missed the signup but want ideas for starting or improving your foster program? Watch these webinars:
- Kickoff and Overview
- Fostering for Rockstars
- Recruiting Fosters via Social Media
- Toolkit for foster families
- Toolkit for shelters
If you already have a foster program, you know how helpful it is to animals and resources. With this next step, the ASPCA will encourage people to foster, give them the information and tools they need and direct them to participating shelters.
What’s In It For Shelters?
- New foster families and less shelter crowding
- Expert advice on innovative ways to easily and efficiently manage your foster program
- Media outreach from the ASPCA and tips on expanding your own media reach
- Exclusive Facebook group with expert advice
- A two-track toolkit: one for shelter use and one to give to your foster families