Join this exciting new collaboration launching June 1 that connects shelters and community volunteers all over the country.
We’re looking for 500 shelters to participate in a new nationwide ASPCA program designed to get more kittens into foster homes, engage communities and ease the burden on shelters (especially during kitten season!)
If you already have a foster program, you know how helpful it is to animals and resources. With this next step, the ASPCA will encourage people to foster, give them the information and tools they need and direct them to participating shelters.
What’s In It For Shelters?
- New foster families and less shelter crowding
- Expert advice on innovative ways to easily and efficiently manage your foster program
- Media outreach from the ASPCA and tips on expanding your own media reach
- Exclusive Facebook group with expert advice
- A two-track toolkit: one for shelter use and one to give to your foster families