Trail Blazing on Facebook to Save More Lives
Webinar presented by:
- Animal Outreach of the Mother Lode (CA)
- Animal Rescue League Shelter and Wildlife Center (PA)
- Humane Society of Greater Dayton (OH)
- Santa Fe Animal Shelter & Humane Society (NM)
Your Facebook page is an important face and voice for your agency. Does it make visitors think, "Who wouldn't want to adopt from a place like this!?"
Learn how four animal shelters blazed new trails in social media during the 2012 ASPCA Rachael Ray $100K Challenge. They will share their lessons learned with you so you can make your Facebook page a can't-miss Facebook stop.
- Find out how they use stories, photos, captions, and promotions to keep their Facebook pages fun and frequently visited.
- Discover their secrets to providing top notch customer service by responding to comments swiftly with valuable info.
- Understand what goes into a vibrant social media plan
This free, 60-minute webinar will benefit anyone who works on their organization's social media communications.