Animal Transport: Vaccinations, Funding & Goals
Join us Wednesday, March 8, 3-4 p.m. ET and hear:
- Martha Boden, Chief Executive Officer, SPCA Tampa Bay, FL
- David Williams, Senior VP and Chief Operations Officer, Michigan Humane Society, MI
Learn how to bring your animal transport program to the highest level. We’ll offer recommendations on these animal health issues:
- Additional vaccinations beyond core vaccines
- Pre-transport tests, including parvo, heartworm, FELV and FIV
We’ll also discuss critical issues like:
- Funding models for transport
- Setting goals and measurements that include consistent data collection for informed assessment and decision making
- Individual animal records and photos
The webinar is based on the “Above and Beyond Best Practices” section of SAWA’s Companion Animal Transport Best Practices document.
Don’t miss this opportunity to ask transport questions and network with organizations across the country.
This webinar has been approved by CAWA for 1 CE unit.