Applications are accepted throughout the year; there is no deadline.
Scholarships/Stipends to Attend Conferences
- Scholarship programs, scholarships, and travel stipends for organizations to send their staff to attend animal welfare conferences or other training directly related to animal welfare
- Please note that the ASPCA generally does not fund scholarship requests for professional development training that has no direct impact on animals, e.g. board relations/development and volunteer management
- Please note that scholarships/stipends are made ONLY to organizations.
We do not fund individuals.
If you are seeking a scholarship or stipend to send staff to a conference, use this application:
If you are seeking a scholarship or stipend to send staff to a conference, training, or other event that is directly related to animal cruelty, or provides education and/or training on animal cruelty or animal law enforcement, use this application:
- Sponsorships for regional and state animal welfare conferences or other events for training and education of animal welfare professionals. This may include grants to defray the cost of speakers or conference space.
- Sponsorships for fundraising or other events, including board or staff development (only if solicited by the ASPCA – unsolicited requests will be declined).
If you are seeking a sponsorship for your conference or event, use this application:
If you are seeking a sponsorship for a conference, training, or other event directly related to animal cruelty, use this application:
- Please limit your request to no more than $5,000 or 10% of your annual budget, whichever is lower. Do not exceed the cost of the project budget. Please do not include more than one project request in an application.
- Lower priority may be given to organizations that have received a grant in the previous 6 months.
- Your request will not be considered if you choose the incorrect application.
- Please refer to the ASPCA’s general requirements for a list of documentation you should submit with your grant application.
- Incomplete applications will not be considered.