The Humane Alliance offers
free transport for animals from organizations (including shelter facilities,
rescue organizations, and humane societies) across 22 counties in western North
Carolina to their low-cost, high-quality, high-volume spay/neuter (HQHVSN) clinic, a stationary facility in
The Humane Alliance model
has been successfully replicated all across the country.
"The solutions to animal
overpopulation have been identified. The challenge is to implement them."
What it Takes
- Financial analysis to determine number
of surgeries needed per day to cover clinic costs.
- Knowledge of surrounding geography
- A solid working relationship with
- Solid relationships with the
- Funds to purchase and equip
vehicles, pay staff and cover operating costs.
- A carefully constructed scheduling
What We Like
- The ability to create a cost-effective
- Organized, precise approach to
scheduling and budgeting.
- Dedication to bring their skills to
the rest of the field.
Step by Step
- Download the complete profile
- Assess for yourself whether this
program is right for your agency.
- Grab the sample materials and get
- Tell us how it goes.