Thank you for reading the ASPCAPro Blog. We encourage participation and hope you will share your opinions on our posts. By taking part in discussions on our blog, you are agreeing to the policy outlined below.
We reserve the right to delete posts containing the following:
- Profane or offensive language;
- Inappropriate, irrelevant information or misinformation;
- Bullying and personal attacks;
- Promoting violence or illegal activities;
- Supporting individuals or organizations which promote animal cruelty; or
- Spam or commercial sales.
While we strongly encourage open discussion and amiable debating on relevant topics, abusive language, bullying or chronic harassment of ASPCA supporters is not accepted.
Thank you for your support—together we will continue to speak for those who cannot speak for themselves.