Start here to participate in the ASPCA National Spay/Neuter Project. Application review and acceptance are ongoing. Organizations may apply at any point throughout the year.
- Download the Community Assessment Checklist (.pdf), and gather the information requested in this document. You need this information to complete the initial online application.
The information requested in the checklist helps the ASPCA determine whether your agency and your community are a good fit for one of the clinic models used in the ASPCA National Spay/Neuter Project.
Search the Spay/Neuter Database
by zip code to locate low-cost spay/neuter providers currently providing services in
- Download and complete the Clinic Budget Template (.xlsx)
- Complete the online application.
Submit the required documentation to the ASPCA National Spay/Neuter Project. Email is preferred, but you can use any of the following methods:
ASPCA National Spay/Neuter Project
424 East 92nd Street
New York, NY 10128
- To determine the appropriate clinic model, the ASPCA reviews your application and helps you assess your community's needs and your organization's budgetary capabilities,
- When a clinic model is determined, your agency and the ASPCA will work together to schedule training and initiate the other major tasks that must be completed to set up and launch your spay/neuter program.
The following flowcharts outline the major steps for each model of spay/neuter program: